We desire to connect with God and others in a meaningful way. We believe God uses others to encourage us and to reveal his love. While we gather to worship as one community, we connect and find significance in many different ways. We have listed a general overview of the many ways you can get involved in this community, try out a few.
- Bible Study groups meet at many locations and times around town for 10 weeks. Always open to new participants and a great way to get connected. Email the church to sign up.
- Weekly Mens groups meet every Thursday at 7 am and Saturday mornings at 7 am.
- Covenant groups meet weekly around the city.
- Adult Sunday School Classes meet at 9:45 am in the Library on the third floor .
- Sarah Circle monthly Bible study for women.
- Monthly Prayer Group meets first Tuesday of the month, 10 am at Church in the library.
- Centering Prayer Workshops offered annually.
Care for others
- Deacons Care Ministry visits and cares for the elderly.
- Stephens Ministers are trained as a caring friend for those in transition.
- Weekly Knitters group makes prayer shawls and baby blankets. Meets Thursday mornings.
- Welcome Teams create a welcoming environment on Sunday mornings, each team greets once a month.
- Help with office organization or help as a receptionist.
- Join the fellowship team in cooking for or helping with an event.
Our goal: To uplift and enhance the worship experience through song and to strengthen the bonds of fellowship within the music groups and throughout the church.
Chancel Choir meets on Wednesdays from 6:30 PM and sings at the Traditional Service each Sunday from September through May. You do not have to be a professional singer or musician to join our group – only a clear voice and a heart for worship!
Bell Choir. We meet on Thursdays at 6:15 PM and perform at the Traditional Service once a month from October through April. No previous music experience is needed – just a strong arm and the ability to count to four!
Bands: Tuned In! is our praise team for the Contemporary Service. Contact Scott Epstein for more information. Our youth band is Jesus Jammers. Contact Leslie Dupertuis or Duane Otter for more information.